Courses and Locations:
Drop-in tutoring is available at multiple locations depending on the course:
The Math Resource Center (MRC) offers drop-in tutoring for most 100- and 200- level Mathematics courses in an environment conducive to study both individually and in small groups. The tutors staffing the MRC are able to assist students by helping with homework questions, practice problems, and exam analysis. Come by and learn how to reduce math anxiety and improve your math study skills! Just bring your math homework and study with us.
We are located in Strickler Hall room 226. Drop by during our hours of operation, Monday–Thursday: 9AM – 7PM and Friday: 9AM – 2PM. No appointment needed! For more information, view the Math Resource Center flyer.
Our assistance for Math courses includes:
- Drop-in academic support for GEN 103/104, MATH 055, 111, 180, 190, 205, & 206, and ENGR 190, 101, & 102
- Drop-in academic support for Specialized Courses
- Contemporary Mathematics (Math 105 )
- Math for Elementary Education I & 2
- A mini-computer lab for Hawkes, MATH XL, MyMathLab, and Internet use
- and On-line tutoring appointments for math courses. You can request on-line assistance by using the Request for Online Tutoring Appointment form
If you have questions and would like to contact us directly, our phone number is 502-852-7434.