Interested in a funded Graduate Student Assistantship with REACH?
Here’s what you need to know:
REACH expects to fill up to six graduate positions available for the upcoming academic year. Some students return for multiple years while they complete their graduate coursework, so the number of openings varies from year to year.
Graduate students can work for REACH in one of four different areas. Each area has unique day to day duties and responsibilities, but many activity area overlap. Read each of the descriptions and job requirements and apply for the areas that interest you during the application period.
Computer Resource Centers Description
Gen 103/104 Description
Gen 105 Description
Supplemental Instruction Description
Before applying, preview the terms and benefits of REACH GSA positions.
- Graduate Student Assistants must be full-time students accepted into a graduate degree-granting program for the full academic year, 2018-19 (fall and spring semesters) prior to receiving a job offer.
- Applicants are required to have earned a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA during their undergraduate career (or most recent full-time graduate semester).
- Applicants need to be available to begin GSA responsibilities January 2, 2019 and be able to continue these responsibilities through the last Friday in May, 2019.
To apply, complete all of the following:
- Submit the GSA Application using the online form when available. Chrome is the preferred browser for the online application.
- Send two letters of recommendation
- If you did not receive your undergraduate degree and/or your graduate degree from University of Louisville, send an official transcript of all undergraduate work, and all graduate work completed
- Send a cover letter or a letter of introduction and intent detailing how you can be of service to REACH.
Address and send all application materials to the following:Geoff Bailey, Executive Director of REACH
Belknap Academic Building Rm 255,
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY 40292
All questions about the application materials, the process of selective interviews, or other informational concerns, contact us:
P: (502) 852-7530