The Math Resource Center (MRC) offers drop-in tutoring for most 100- and 200- level Mathematics courses in an environment conducive to study both individually and in small groups. You can also request an online tutoring appointment: Request an Online Tutoring Appointment
The tutors staffing the MRC are able to assist students by helping with homework questions, practice problems, and exam analysis. Come by and learn how to reduce math anxiety and improve your math study skills! Just bring your math homework and study with us.
For more information, view the MRC flyer.
Students: Don't forget to bring your student ID, or have your ID # memorized, to sign in.
We are located in Strickler Hall room 226. Drop by anytime! We can help! Our assistance includes:
- Drop-in academic support forGEN 103/104, MATH 111, 180, 190, 205, & 206 and ENGR 190, 101,& 102
- A mini-computer lab for MyMathLab, MATH XL, Hawkes, Webassign, and Internet
- Request an Online Tutoring Appointment
- Trained tutors
- Mini-computer lab - Ten computers are available with a broad array of math applications such as Hawkes, MyMathLab, and Webassign in the MRC.
- Textbooks and Course Packs - With your student id, you may check out the required textbook/course pack for your math course. Books and binders cannot be taken out of the Math Center.
- Solutions Manuals - With your student id, you may check out the student solution manual for your math textbook. Manuals cannot be taken out of the Math Center.