Here’s what you need to know:
REACH has up to 14 graduate positions available for the upcoming academic year. Some students return for multiple years while they complete their graduate coursework, so the number of openings varies from year to year.
Graduate students can work for REACH in one of four different areas. Each area has unique day to day duties and responsibilities, but many activity area overlap. Read each of the descriptions and job requirements and apply for the areas that interest you during the applicantion period.
Gen 103/104 Description
Gen 105 Description
Supplemental Instruction Description
Before applying, preview the terms and benefits of REACH GSA positions.
- Graduate Student Assistants must be full-time students accepted into a degree-granting program for the full academic year, 2017-18 (fall and spring semesters) prior to receiving a job offer.
- Applicants are required to have earned a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA during their undergraduate career (or most recent full-time graduate semester).
- Applicants need to be available to begin GSA responsibilities August 3, 2017 and be able to continue these responsibilities through the last Friday in May, 2018.
To apply, complete all of the following:
- Submit the GSA Application
- Send two letters of recommendation
- If you did not receive your undergraduate degree and/or your graduate degree from University of Louisville, send an official transcript of all undergraduate work, and all graduate work completed
- Send a letter of introduction and intent detailing how you can be of service to REACH.
Timeline and Deadlines for Applicants:
- Late Fall - Review the position descriptions, solicit your letters of recommendation, request an official copy of your transcripts (if applicable), write your letter of introduction and intent detailing.
- March - GSA Interviews. Interviews are selective and will be scheduled in early to mid March.
- Mar. 31 - Decisions and first offers made. All application materials (application forms, transcripts, and letters of intent) are due by February 24th. Offers will not be made until both recommendations are received.
- April 15 - GSA candidates must accept or decline offer.
All questions about the application materials, the process of selective interviews, or other informational concerns, contact us:
P: (502) 852-7530